![]() |
| 6 Weeks Old! |
I finally captured the most beautiful little smile in a picture! Emmy was 6 weeks old yesterday & she wanted everyone to know it! We celebrated by taking her on her first trip to the mall! She was so good, and basically slept the whole time! We were there for a few hours, so I did have to feed her there, and it went well! Nordstrom has a nursing room attached to their bathroom (on the 3rd floor at Somerset), and I got some good practice at feeding her in public. We also got all of the things we needed to buy, plus a few extras for emmy! :-)
![]() |
| All ready for Baby Dibble's shower! |
Emmy is still getting bigger & stronger every day! She's also getting more & more beautiful! I've been taking Emmy out more to new places, and its been going well! Last weekend I took her to her first baby shower, and this week she went to the grocery store for the first time! I'm definitely feeling more comfortable taking her out in public now. This weekend she'll attend her first family party to celebrate uncle b's 18th birthday, which will also be her first visit to grandma & grandpa goerlichs house, then next weekend she'll be going to a wedding shower for my brother & Jen! But first in her social calendar is a play date tomorrow with my friends Jill & Rebecca & their sons!


Heather, she keeps getting more beautiful and you look great!
ReplyDeleteJust in case you didn't see, I nominated you for a blog award so be sure to go look :)
http://dominicandeyoungs.blogspot.com/
Kristin