| 25 weeks!! I would like the record to state that I am NOT wearing stripes this week! ;-) |
Time is just flying by!! I feel like I just sat down to write last week's update! Although I guess that was a day late...
I've still been feeling pretty good, and am continuing to expand by the week! I haven't heard anything back from the doctor's office about my glucose test from last week, but "no news is good news", so I'm thinking I'm ok! :-) This week baby girl is about the size of an eggplant, and weighs around 1 1/2 pounds!! She's a lil mover & shaker, in fact she's poking at me right now! She must know I'm talking about her ;-)
This past weekend we celebrated Dan's 30th birthday with an "Oktoberfest", and we had such a great weekend!! Friday I took the day off work to get some cleaning & last minute errands for Dan's birthday party done. At night we went out with our friends Matt & Katie in an attempt to watch the Tigers game, but halfway into the rain delay Katie & I (both preggo) decided it was time to get home to the couch & put our soft clothes on! But it turned out to be a good decision as the game got postponed anyways! Saturday was Dan's actual birthday, and we just spent the day getting the house ready & decorated, then at night we had a really great time celebrating the big 3-0!!
Sunday we slept in & started slow since we had been up so late celebrating the night before. Once we got moving, we went out to Babies R Us and ordered our nursery dresser and changing table! My parents have generously asked to give baby girl her crib, and they'll be ordering that this coming week as well. We're so excited to start getting the nursery together!!

After ordering our furniture we headed over to Dan's parents house to spend some time w/the brothers and celebrate Dan's birthday, as well as Kirsten's 21st Birthday!! It was a nice end to a great weekend! Today was back to reality, but we're looking forward to a big Tigers win tonight, so when we go to the game tomorrow night we can see them knock off those Yankees!! Go Tigers!!
I've still been feeling pretty good, and am continuing to expand by the week! I haven't heard anything back from the doctor's office about my glucose test from last week, but "no news is good news", so I'm thinking I'm ok! :-) This week baby girl is about the size of an eggplant, and weighs around 1 1/2 pounds!! She's a lil mover & shaker, in fact she's poking at me right now! She must know I'm talking about her ;-)
This past weekend we celebrated Dan's 30th birthday with an "Oktoberfest", and we had such a great weekend!! Friday I took the day off work to get some cleaning & last minute errands for Dan's birthday party done. At night we went out with our friends Matt & Katie in an attempt to watch the Tigers game, but halfway into the rain delay Katie & I (both preggo) decided it was time to get home to the couch & put our soft clothes on! But it turned out to be a good decision as the game got postponed anyways! Saturday was Dan's actual birthday, and we just spent the day getting the house ready & decorated, then at night we had a really great time celebrating the big 3-0!!
| I had to bust out my Heidelberg jacket for the Oktoberfest celebration!! |
Sunday we slept in & started slow since we had been up so late celebrating the night before. Once we got moving, we went out to Babies R Us and ordered our nursery dresser and changing table! My parents have generously asked to give baby girl her crib, and they'll be ordering that this coming week as well. We're so excited to start getting the nursery together!!

After ordering our furniture we headed over to Dan's parents house to spend some time w/the brothers and celebrate Dan's birthday, as well as Kirsten's 21st Birthday!! It was a nice end to a great weekend! Today was back to reality, but we're looking forward to a big Tigers win tonight, so when we go to the game tomorrow night we can see them knock off those Yankees!! Go Tigers!!
<3
~h&d&minig


love your blog! and the nursery set! You are looking great Mommy!!
ReplyDelete