Tuesday, September 27, 2011

24 weeks!

24 weeks!

Ok, here's the bump at 24 weeks! It's funny to look back at the pictures from 18 & 19 weeks, at the time I felt like my bump was starting to pop, but there really was no bump in those pictures!! 

I had my 6 month dr. appt. today, and it went good. Today was the dreaded glucose test, but it actually wasn't that bad. The bottle of fruit punch didn't taste as bad as I had anticipated, but drinking it so fast was not fun, and it definitely upset my stomach & gave me a headache after! I got to hear baby girl's heartbeat, which was a strong 157! She's very consistent already, her heartbeat has been in the mid to upper 150's at every appointment! I just love hearing her little heart beating away, it's such an amazing sound! I also got my belly "measured" for the first time today, and I measured at exactly 24 weeks! This girl is really playing it by the book, which is exactly what I've been asking her to do; just be a normal, average, typical pregnancy (and delivery!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment