Monday, October 17, 2011

Making people is hard work!

27 weeks!

I am super tired and busy this week, so this will be short & sweet! According to the email updates mini g is now the size of an eggplant - about 14" long and just over 2lbs!! With her increasing size comes increased strength, which I'm feeling more & more every day!! She's been very active lately, and I'm staring to notice a schedule in her movements; she's always moving when I wake up, around 6am, I usually feel her again after lunch, then when I finally settle down at night on the couch or in bed she comes out to play! We love feeling her move, and can see more movement happening on my stomach every day! I've had something after work everyday this week, so I'm pretty exhausted! Between work, grad school & preparing the house for the baby, I'm beat! Our nursery furniture arrived this past weekend, so thanks to some help from "uncle davey", we cleared the extra furniture out of the nursery, and moved in the baby furniture! Although it's still in boxes, it's exciting to have it here! Next on the to-do list are new windows in the upstairs bedrooms and getting the whole upstairs painted. Little by little, we're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment