| 28 weeks! |
I can't believe I've officially entered my 3rd trimester!! Where did the first 6 months go?? Speaking of 6 months... I know I'm not the best mathematician around, but why is it that they say pregnancy is 9 months, yet they also say it's 40 weeks. If I'm not mistaken, 40 weeks = 10 months!!! So if I'm 28 weeks, I'm 7 months, but yet I still have 3 months to go... ugh, that's too much math for my baby brain to handle right now!!
Today was my last "monthly" visit to the OB, I now visit the doctor every 2 weeks. Which I'm not at all complaining about b/c I love to hear that little heart beating away!! Mini g's heartbeat was 150 today, which is right about where it's been the whole time. I'm measuring at 27.5cm, which is basically right on track, and as far as weight gain... let's just say that I'm not slacking in that area! Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting on too much weight, but this month's jump up was the largest so far! Apparently it comes on faster at the end... I'm gonna try not to get too huge, but I'm having a really hard time resisting sweets and desserts lately...
I've still been feeling pretty good overall. My only bump in the road was this past Sunday; I was up around 7:30 am when Dan left for golf, but then slept on & off until about 10am, when I finally got out of bed. I was super hungry, which is unusual, but so is sleeping in until 10 lately! So I came down & had some cereal, and right after I finished eating I got really lightheaded & thought I might pass out. So I laid down on the couch for awhile until it passed. I still felt a little funky, so I laid down through about mid-afternoon, and then I was fine the rest of the evening. It was bizarre, and a little bit scary, but I think maybe my blood sugar was just low from not having eaten in awhile.
Mini g is growing away, getting bigger & stronger every day! According to my email updates she's still about the size of an eggplant, or a chinese cabbage (if you don't know what that is, click here), measuring about 15" long, and weighing around 2.25lbs! Her activity level fluctuates day by day, but is still definitely higher at night and in the morning when I'm laying down. Her punches & kicks are getting stronger, and she's loving my right side, which can be uncomfortable at times, but I love feeling her move so I'm not complaining! :-)
![]() |
| My favorite pic from our wedding ~ October 25, 2008 |
This past weekend Dan & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Talk about time flying by! Here's to 3 years of being married to my best friend, and soon to be a family of 3!! Cheers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment