I cannot believe that it's November!! Where did October go??? I realized I haven't posted a new update in almost a month now, so I figured it's time for an update. I have to be honest though & say I'm SO tired... so I might only get a little bit done tonight... or maybe I'll spread it out over a few updates...
Emmy & I were excited to celebrate with my best friend Becky, at her baby shower!! Becky is expecting a boy in December, so Emmy is looking forward to meeting her future boyfriend!! She was great at the shower, she was very friendly and social, and had a great time talking with "the girls"!
Earlier in the month the weather, believe it or not, was actually really nice! So after school one day I decided we should try on Emmy's kitty costume, to make sure she was ok wearing it, and we might as well get a few Halloween pictures in while we were at it...
...surprisingly Emmy didn't even seem to notice when I put her costume on!! And she was even a good sport for our Halloween photo shoot!
Also that same week, we celebrated Emmy turning 9 months old!! I managed to snap a quick 9 month old picture before we left for work/school that day:
That weekend, Dan ran the Detroit Marathon, so we had lots of fun cheering him on downtown!!
 |
| Helping daddy get his race packet |
 |
| All bundled up, waiting for daddy to run by! |
 |
| Where's Emmy? |
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| Cheering on the runners! |
 |
| Good job Daddy! |
 |
| Dan's fans! |
 |
| Our little family! |
 |
| Someone was tired! |
We didn't get to the doctor for Emmy's 9 month well visit until the week after she officially turned 9 months old, and I took the day off so we could have a mommy & emmy day! Of course, she got a clean bill of health! She weighed 17lb 5oz, was 28" long and her head circumference is still in the 90th percentile!! She was a good sport at the doctors office, and spent lots of time tearing up the paper from the table, which was good practice for Christmas and her 1st birthday!!! (I can't believe I just mentioned Emmy's 1st birthday, where has the time gone?!!!)
 |
| Emmy's 9 month well visit |
After our time at the doctor's office Emmy & I enjoyed a laid back day, including a trip to Target, one of our favorite pastimes :-)
Despite us gaining us an hour as we "fall back" tonight, I think I need to call it a night & head to bed... I'm sure Emmy doesn't know what "fall back" means just yet :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment