Here's a short clip of Emmy's progress in standing on her own! She gets a toy in each hand, but isn't quite steady enough to stand up on her own yet, but she's getting close!
| Look Ma, no hands!! |
I don't know how I managed to capture this "on film", but I did! She only stood without holding on for a second, but it was still pretty awesome!!
| Future Ballerina?! |
Emmy loves to stand at the front window & look out. In order to see anything she has to stand on her tippy toes, which is good practice for her future dance classes!!
| Headin to school! |
Here's Emmy in her new "big girl" car seat! She was getting fussy on our rides to/from school, so I started to think she was uncomfortable in her infant carrier seat, so we switched to the bigger convertible car seat! She's still rear-facing, but she has more room, and she sits up higher so she can see more of what's going on!
Emmy is very entertaining at dinner lately! In this clip she was playing peek-a-boo with me!
I found this fun new toy at a mom to mom sale! Emmy's not quite sure about "riding" on it, but she likes to stand & dance in front of it!!
Emmy LOVES when daddy plays "I'm gonna get you!"
![]() |
| Emmy & Emma! |
Our friends Kim, Steve & Emma Izzo were in town this weekend and we were excited to get a chance to see them! Emma was born 2 weeks after Emmy, so it's been pretty fun to see them together! Here's the two of them in June, August & October!

I love those videos. I'm gonna get you is one of Emma's favorites too. Emmy is adorable. We had such a good time last weekend even though we had to cut it a little short.
ReplyDelete