24 weeks down, 16ish left to go!! It's amazing how fast these past 24 weeks have flown by, yet 16 more weeks still feels like such a long time to have to wait to meet our baby girl! Dan & I are so anxious to meet her; what will she look like, what will her personality be like, whose eyebrows will she have??? haha just kidding, but not really ;-)
This week the updates place baby girl g at the size of a papaya, or about the length of an ear of corn. Let's go with the papaya, it sounds cuter ;-) She's moving around all the time, and I love it! Dan has gotten to feel her move some more too, which is a pretty amazing thing to share. Dan and I are happy to say we've officially finished the registry, thanks to the many suggestions, tips & help we got from our mumma friends!! It's such an overwhelming task, to pick out all the things our little one will need. But now it's on to the fun part, decorating the nursery! We picked out a cherry crib & dresser set, and some bedding, but that's pretty much it. Next will be paint colors; the bedding is pink & brown so those will probably play into the wall colors, then some fun decorations & storage items. Oh and we need to decide on a rocker/chair too... but all in good time, right?
This past weekend was pretty low key for us, which was nice for Dan since he'd just spent the week at a big training for work. It was nice to have lots of relaxing time together, but unfortunately I was also fighting off a head cold, which got the best of me & kept me home from work today. I typically get a big head cold/sinus infection every year about this time, but this year I tried to avoid taking any medicine to get rid of it. Unfortunately it did not go away with the weekend, and after talking to an OB nurse today and soliciting some advice from my mumma friends, I decided taking a few cold pills now would be better than having it turn into a full blown infection and having to take antibiotics later! This mom thing can be scary!!
Seeing as I'm sick and still wearing the soft clothes I laid around in all day, you're not getting a bump picture tonight! But tomorrow I have my 6 month appointment at the OB, so maybe I'll take one & post some updates when I get home! :-)
<3
~h&d&minig
No comments:
Post a Comment