Wednesday, September 9, 2015

9.9.15



These pictures came from the quietest moments of our day today - dinner time. Apparently the pizza I made was delicious. That or they were starving. 
Cams woke up this morning with the fever E had 3 days ago, so after we dropped E off at preschool (best drop off yet! She walked in with a teacher without any tears! So proud!) we headed to the doctor since she had also been tugging on her ear. Had a minor snafu with our new insurance not being set up yet but they saw C regardless & she didn't have an ear infection so that was good news. After her nap she woke up crying & was a hot mess pretty much the rest of the day. She however has discovered that it sounds funny when she plugs her nose & talks. It's adorable. 
My big Emmy had a great day at school, and had fun playing with our neighbor this afternoon. I think she's starting to get comfortable here. She provided us with some dinner time entertainment today by singing songs from school as well as making up her own. 



I think I'm gonna like this gig❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment