Yesterday we checked out story time at our local Whole Goods store. It was really nice! They have a community room with chairs & rugs on the floor, they put out lots of snacks & juice for the kids (I need to remember our water bottles next time!), they read a book to the kids & then there's a craft. And it's free!
The weather in Georgia is beautiful right now, sunny & low to mid 70's, so we decided to check out a new park after story time. I've driven past this funky little park a few times & was excited to finally take the girls to it. We all enjoyed it!
Today while Emmy was in school Cams & I went to get my Georgia drivers license. I've officially crossed over to the peach side. After that I took her to story time at the library which she loved! I'd like to try to take her every week.
This afternoon we had an impromptu outdoor painting party with the neighbors, and Emmy practiced riding her big girl bike!❤️













No comments:
Post a Comment