 |
| 16 weeks old! |
I know I've said this many times already, but I just can't say enough how grateful we are and how lucky we feel to have our mom's watching Emmy for the rest of the school year. I never have to worry about her being cared for, I actually probably worry more about whether she's yelling at her grandmas or not!! :-) But seriously, we are the luckiest! In addition to being wonderful caregivers for Emmy during the work day, they're also taking good care of Dan & I by letting us know how she's doing and even taking pictures of their adventures for us! Here's some snapshots of Emmy's recent adventures with her "granny nannies"!
 |
| Playing on my mat! |
 |
| Playing dress up; trying on her baptism gown! It fits! |
 |
| Playing Hide & Seek with the Monkey! |
 |
| Reading Books |
 |
| Practicing taking a nap in the pack & play! |
 |
| Playing dress up again! |
 |
| Going for a walk! |
 |
| Entertaining visitors! |
 |
| Tummy time! |
Then at night and on the weekends, when mommy & daddy are home, we do other fun things:
 |
| Play dates! |
 |
| Going to races! |
 |
| Going on walks! |
 |
| More play dates! |
 |
| Singing songs: The Itsy Bitsy Spider! |
 |
| Tubby time! |
 |
| Snuggle time! |
Oh, my gosh she is so cute! I can't wait until Emma and I are on the books for a play date. That last snuggle picture melts my heart. :) It sounds like Emmy is a lucky girl with too wonderful grandmothers looking out for her.
ReplyDelete