| 4 months old! |
We have a 4 month old baby! That is crazy! Time has absolutely flown by these past 4 months, especially these past 4 weeks that I've been back to work! This is week 5 of 9 for me, and despite enjoying being back at work, I'm SO looking forward to summer break where I can be home with my lil peanut all day long again! I miss our lazy mornings of cuddling & playing, I miss our long afternoon walks into Birmingham, I miss our mommy & baby yoga class... I just miss my peanut when I'm at work all day!! And when I come home, it feels like I can only do 1 "thing", a walk, cook dinner, go run an errand, etc., and then it's time to start her bedtime routine! And with our weekends being so full lately, I'm feeling like I'm not getting much done around the house. But I try to keep reminding myself that it's ok to have a messy house, Emmy is changing & growing so quickly that I just want to savor every second of it!
![]() |
| Emmy's Baptism |
In addition to this past weekend being my first mother's day as a mom, it was also Emmy's baptism! Our church only baptizes one Sunday a month, and it just happened to be on mother's day this month. We celebrated both occasions with our immediate families & grandparents, and had everyone back to our house after the mass & baptism ceremony. Emmy did an awesome job at the baptism, despite being hot, tired & hungry! Don't get me wrong, she completely lost it when we were taking pictures after the ceremony, but rightfully so! :-) Here's some snapshots from the big day:
| Emmy's Godparents: Aunt Ree (Nicole) & Uncle Jims |
| Waiting for her turn like a good girl |
| Being baptized! |
| All done! |
![]() |
| Happy girl! |
![]() |
| Feeling much better with milk in her belly & wearing cooler clothes!! |
We are so grateful for this amazing little girl God has blessed us with!!! We love her more than we ever imagined possible, and just feel like the luckiest people alive!!



She is so adorable and getting so big! I cannot wait to meet her :(
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I noticed you asked about our trip on my blog. We'll be out June 7-June 19. Is school over by then? We would love to have a play date while we're out.
ReplyDelete