...a few months can make!! This is my first week back to work, and I'm too exhausted to type anything substantial right now, but I at least wanted to share her 3 month picture as well as a few "before & after" pictures which really show how much she's grown in just the past few months!!!
 |
| "Before" - 1 month - Head not quite that sturdy... |
 |
| "After" - 3 months - Sitting up tall! |
 |
| "Before" - 1 month - Peeking out the tops of her eyes... |
 |
| "After" - 3 months - Holding her head up so strong! |
 |
| "Before" - 1 month - Careful observer |
 |
| "After" - 3 months - Grabbing toys all by herself! |
Our little peanut is growing up so fast, right before our eyes!! We are so proud of how big & strong she's become, and just love her more than words can express! We are truly blessed!!
<3~h&d&emmy
I love this post! What a great idea with before/now pictures. Emmy is getting so big and what a beautiful smile in that second picture. :) We can't wait to meet her in June. I hope your first week back went well. When does school let out for the summer? I'll be in town starting June 7.
ReplyDelete