Monday, December 12, 2011

35 Weeks

35 weeks!!


I can't believe it's already been 35 weeks! And theres only 2 more weeks until Christmas! Time is just flying by for us, and it's gotta be because we're having fun!! Things are still going smoothly for mini-g and I. She and my belly continue to grow and grow! They both also like to move around all day! It never gets old to feel or see her moving around, it just amazes me! I went to the doctor last week, and everything was normal, as usual! I was measuring at 34cm for 34 weeks, her heartbeat was right around 150, and the doctor says she's head down like shes supposed to be. He even helped me to feel where her head and back were, so now I have a better idea of where she is most of the time, which is pretty amazing!

Since wrapping up grad school I've been able to catch up on some things around the house, which has been really nice. We got a big chunk of our Christmas shopping done this past weekend, and got our Christmas tree too! I was going to start decorating it tonight, but I got stuck on the couch instead :-) Thursday is my last day of work before the holiday break, and then Friday is Dans work holiday party! I used a comp day to take the day off work so I can actually make it up past 10 for the party! My friend Lisa is coming over this week to help me go through the nursery to figure out what we still need, what we have too much of, etc. so we can make sure were ready for mini-g, whenever she decides to come out! Dan and I are starting to get pretty anxious for her to arrive, but we don't want her to come out before she's ready!! Dan seems to think shell make an appearance before the new year, but I'm thinking shes going to wait until her due date, or later! She is a product of Dan & I after all, and we can't seem to make it anywhere on time! :-) I guess well just have to wait & see!!

<3~h&d&minig

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Dan's wishful thinking has something to do with the 2011 tax deduction. LOL I picked up a newborn outfit while Christmas shopping this weekend, it called out to me as I passed by the baby department. Thought I would mention it so you could add it to your layette count. Looking forward to meeting my granddaughter when ever she arrives. Love Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete