Tuesday, September 2, 2014

4 Months Old, Part 1!

4 Months Old!
Cameron is 4 months old! She's a third of the way to 1!!! Time is really flying by! I'm a little behind in the posting, but I'll at least get you started with some cute pics and the exciting stuff:



Cameron decided 4 months old was a good time to start rolling from her back to her belly! She's been rolling from her belly to her back for awhile now, mostly to get out of tummy time, but this was the first time she rolled from back to get onto her belly! We've brought out some new fun toys to motivate her to move around the blanket, and it seems to have worked! We love seeing her move around, it's definitely a reminder of how quickly she's growing up!!


And here's a quick one of Emmy's amazing balancing skills:



Here's links to some photo albums, I added more pics to our summer adventures album, they're towards the end:

Cameron Month 4 Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/121854218@N03/AZY787/

More of Our Summer Adventures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/121854218@N03/98Ma75/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment