Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Just when I thought we were in the clear...

...we aren't. Cams is still sick. She woke up at 6am crying & burning up, so I gave her medicine, wiped her down with a cool washcloth, changed her into cooler PJ's & rocked her back to sleep. She slept until 9am when we had some sweaty head snuggles.


She ate about half a pancake for breakfast and that's when I knew FOR SURE my little bug was sick! 😁 



But then she bounced back & played like normal until about noon, and then she crashed. She ate nothing for lunch, and I put her down for a nap. I had to wake her up at 3:30 for Emmys swim class, and she wasn't thrilled about that, but she didn't have a fever either... She ate some fruit for dinner, and we got her to bed early tonight, so fingers crossed for a healthy wake up tomorrow! Otherwise we'll be off to the doctors...

No comments:

Post a Comment