Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We're back!

So, I realize I've got some serious making up to do with this blog, that is if there's anyone who still even checks this thing!! I feel badly about letting it go for so long, but that last month of work was BRUTAL! I'm so glad work is over and summertime is here! One of my goals for the summer is to blog weekly, as long as there's enough fun stuff to blog about, I don't want to bore you to tears. :-)

While I get started on what could be a long wordy post, here's some videos of Emmy, because even though a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million! :-)




May 27 - Emmy & Papa blowing raspberries. We had Dan's family over for dinner over Memorial Day Weekend, and Emmy had a lot of fun with everyone there! I thought this video was pretty cute!




May 30 - Just a short clip of Emmy singing into her microphone. It's amazing how much younger she looks to us in this video compared to how she looks now! We were trying to get her to sing "Happy Birthday". 




June 18 - Emmy counts! Emmy's been getting the hang of counting lately, she's got 1-2-3-4 solidly, and we hear 8-9-10 every now & then too! It's not something we're "working on" with her, but it's just so easy to count the millions of toys we play with every day! :-)





June 23 - Amen! I only caught the end of her singing in this short clip, but she loves singing the Amen song her Great Grandma Goerlich taught her!






June 30 - Hello Papa! Emmy loves "talking" on the phone, but she loves talking into the TV remote even more! It's very entertaining to hear her talk on the phone! She almost always calls her Papa's, and she tends to say the same things over & over... I'm pretty sure she's imitating how she see's her daddy taking work phone calls :-)

Ok that's going to be it for tonight, uploading these videos took longer than I expected! But I promise to get you a real update on Emmy soon!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment